The Model 302C1 by DekoRRa is an ASSE Class I heated and insulated (R13) backflow cover providing frost protection for backflow preventers and irrigation equipment. Designed to fit a variety of backflow preventers pressure vacuum breakers and pumps. Creates a durable, insulated hot box of protection while the attractive rounded edges and subtle color blend nicely into the surrounding yard or landscaping.
The durable and attractive two-piece polyethylene design snaps together to provide a tight, weatherproof seal. Dual locking hasps with padlock tabs prevent vandals, critters, and curious toddlers from gaining access. When unlocked the top of the enclosure lifts off easily for maintenance and inspection of integral interior components.
- – ASSE Class I – Heated And Insulated (R-13)
- – 110V heat source provides frost protection & deters pipe freeze damage
- – Fits pressure vacuum breakers, check valves, sprinkler backflow units, RPZ valves
- – Fits many brands: Febco, Watts, Ames, Zurn etc – DCDA, PVB, DC formats
- – Ultra-durable, and easy to install. Easy lift-off cover provides quick inspection
- – Aesthetic design with natural green or tan colors blends well into the landscape
- – Dual locking hasps with padlock tabs provide excellent security
- – Insulated version provides frost protection (R-13 insulation)
Backflow covers by DekoRRa are available in three class configurations and also as a CageView model allowing for easy visual inspection of the backflow preventer through the top side of the high quality and attractive housing. All models come equipped with durable case anchors (for anchoring to either a concrete pad or lawn) and insect resistant foam filter media at the base sides of each unit.
Theses are perfect for backflow preventer devices, check valves, valve gates, pumps and more. These units add protection while also helping components blend into the natural surroundings. What’s really unique about these units is how well they provide total protection, ease of access, and aesthetics all in one easy to use backflow preventer cover.
Class I – Freeze protection. Class I and I-V shall have a minimum thermal resistance value of eight and a positive means of heat. These units have been designed and constructed to maintain a minimum internal temperature of 40F
Class II – Freeze retardant. Class II and II-V shall have a minimum thermal resistance value of eight. These units have been designed and constructed to be installed in minimum external temperatures of 33F
Class III – Non-freeze protection. Class III and III-V are designed and constructed to provide system security for components when freezing temperatures are not a consideration.